Thursday, April 10, 2014

Water Glatorian Helmet

Just posted this water Glatorian helmet image, AKA Squid Helmet on my crafty blog Pearllight Studio. To this day I love this helmet, though it's a bit tight for me to wear.

Lots more detail is on the Squid Helmet post, so be sure to check that out. ^.~

Around 2008 I set out to make my first paper mache project; and this helmet was my goal, inspired off the designs of Glatorian masks and helmets.

I designed the helmet based off the water Glatorian, and felt an aquatic themed helmet is what my character Pearllight (me) would wear as a disguise. Once I settled with my basic design, I started my work, and it took FOREVER; half a year to be precise. Was it worth it? I think so...except the fact that it shrunk.... :/ But hey, now I can pretend to be a water Glatorian. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment