Sunday, April 13, 2014

Bionicle snacks DIY

Been aiming to make this for a long time; and now, your MOC characters, or any other mini figurine can be happy like mine, with plenty of snacks in their grasp. :P

The above postcard was made as a faux candy advertisement that will be slipped into my Life of Lewa fan fiction for sure. It clearly advertises these two youthful characters love snacks.

I made these mini snack packets from candy wrappers, a little cardboard, and some double stick tape. You can find basic details here on the blog post Make Your Own Mini Snacks. The details I left out there is that I made these mini snack packets specifically for my Bionicle, having them in mind when I assembled the funny little snack packets, great for using in photography.

And now, you too can make mini snacks for your MOC characters; see how I did it in the video below. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment