Sunday, April 6, 2014

Samax VS. Zerox banner

Samuel Porter asked me to make him a banner, and this time I was provided with something new and rather interesting; a photo with two figures instead of one. His theme was to have a blue and green color scheme, and he said he wanted wave patterns behind the two with their elemental colors.

He said the name would be Samax V Zerox. I figured "V" stood for VS. and then this scene came to mind like a video game where you hear the announcer excitedly spout their names before they fight.
Upon that thought, I sort of brought it into concept while making the banner, adding the blue and green color scheme as requested; and wave designs not quite behind the characters, but next to them.
 Then I placed their names beside them, and in the middle put a split color VS. to make it look sort of video game like. Hopefully Sam likes it (I know I do).

No comments:

Post a Comment