Monday, April 28, 2014

Biotuber intro-experimental video

 
 It's odd, and I have no idea why I made this, but I might use this intro one day if I ever start making more Bionicle related videos. This was more of an experiment, started when I was practicing vocal and sang Biotubers in ascension through the microphone. I liked it, so I used it for an experimental intro video. 
 
Toa Firestorm got me thinking about Bionicle related videos...and seeing he's an encouraging fan of my work gave me the extra nudge to try something different, and be adventurous.
 
The picture I used for my video was a quick digital compilation. I took one of my favorite desktop images, added the three virtues symbol, and painted light rays coming from the center of the image; a way to emphasize importance to the universe and make it slightly more....epic. :P
 
There is one other guy who made something similar to this; he used the same background, only made it green, and made the symbol bigger, also made it translucent with no additional light rays. Go ahead and check that out if you'd like http://darkjedi4.deviantart.com/art/Bionicle-logo-330502992 ^.~

No comments:

Post a Comment