Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Toa Nuva and Friends- banner collection

 Hey guys; I'm happy to officially share the following poster collection (above) of the Toa Nuva and friends. As I said back in the post Bionicle banner collections-and an announcement; I felt the need to make some Bionicle themed banners for fans out their without banners for their channels, and decided to make ones of the Toa Nuva and friends from the Bionicle Mask of Light movie. 

I used already created desktop images of each Toa and Matoran, then applied the usual filters to each of the them. I then used different brushes to create backgrounds that fit their element. It's unfortunate that after completing a large majority of them, and finally got to making Tahu's banner; the beautiful brushes I used for all but Pohatu's banner stopped working for PSE, meaning I can't use them now, which made my heart sink and caused me to feel fed up with digital programs. I'll note the brushes stopped working as soon as I was ready to make Tahu's banner, which is why his banner looks simpler and less fantastic...seeing I only have so many choices with default options of PSE.

Despite the unfortunate downfall of faulty PSE programming and not being able to use my favorite brushes now; the plus side is that I managed to make most of these final banners before that happened. So enjoy, and feel free to link back to my blog and DA page if you use the banners; it helps in getting my work seen. ^.~

Below I list each banner with a link to it's full resolution image which you can download for use. Remember, downloading full resolution image is the only way to use each banner. I've included the DIY video at the bottom of this post for you to see how to properly download and apply a banner to your channel. ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment