Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Tribal Takanuva Tattoo

Yes! I'm glad to have completed the final tattoo set that crosses off the additional seventh member of the Toa Nuva team. This tribal Takanuva tattoo set of both colored and black and white is a special edition member to the the Toa Nuva tattoo set shown in the post Tribal Toa Tattoos.

I went for a sun doodle theme while working over Takanuva's mask, hence his element of light. I'll note the most defined sun patterns are around his mouth, and at the crown of his mask. At first I didn't feel this design was going to look very good, but after I finished it today, I guess it doesn't look so bad.

I may continue making tribal tattoo designs for each character in the Bionicle storyline; including the titans as some wished to see. Till the future, enjoy. ^.~

No comments:

Post a Comment