Saturday, April 5, 2014

Veus Banner

 Ethereal Avohki inika inika warrior asked me to make him a Youtube banner. I'm taking these projects one nibble at a time, and when I'm done, be sure to look out for a new details post on the entire collection of banners I've done.

E.A.i.i.w. said his MOC was named Veus, and that his "power" is a type of mutant ability to regenerate (basically a form of immortality). Honestly, the story history of the character is a lot to read, and even after skimming I couldn't quite figure out what theme to go for. So I took matters into my own choosing on what would be fitting for the character. His sword had a flame, his armor is black and gold (but looks purple when filtered), and his limbs were a basic red. I thought about it for a bit; then felt purple spikes, orange and red ripple to look kind of like hot plasma, and a celestial blotched backdrop on black, with bold gold font for the name seemed to fit. 

The history of the character in general is that he's some kind of demi god.... so I felt a celestial theme and fancy gold font did the trick in matching him (hey, I only had so much to work with). :P

Hopefully this will be good, again it's a slightly different style from the basic first four banners I created.

No comments:

Post a Comment