Thursday, April 3, 2014

Matteo Banner

 A guy on DA asked me to make him a banner based off his MOC, Matteo. See 3rdeye88 Deviant art page for more of his work.

The simple request was to make a better banner than the one he made for his Youtube; and make it involve his character Matteo, with some fancy Victorian style thrown in.

I went on the basic red and black theme, with white and gold accents for class. After I chose my favorite pose of his character, I set my mind to making a background that's both fancy, but not so fancy it looks girly. Ended up getting something which reminds me of a fancy men's parlor in the Victorian era, sort of steampunk in a way. The banner as a whole reminds me of imported chocolates with liquor filling, and a hint of cherry. 

Hopefully this is good for 3rdeye88, kind of stepped away from the usual banner layout like the last four, and aimed towards my other side of making it pretty.
Above is basic set up of what the banner looks like before it's uploaded to YT.

No comments:

Post a Comment