Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Bionicle Youtube Banners- Rules and Requests

As many of you know; I made four different Bionicle themed Youtube banners recently; and since then I've received more requests. The above panel displays the four I've made, each one complete with the name of the MOC/channel of each person's character.

For convenience sake I'm making this post to one, display my work; and two, set down  my rules and requests for those asking me to make them Bionicle themed YT banners.

Basic rules for banner requests

1. I will need a photograph of your chosen MOC

2. State the name and element of your MOC for artistic reasons. If your MOC doesn't have an element, you may list what colors you like for the border, and tell me what theme you're going for .

3. You can request different colored backgrounds. Standard choices are either black or white.

4. I will make the banner in a way that works; meaning it might not be exact to what you had in mind (but will probably still look cool anyway).

5. For your banner to properly work, you must follow these steps. I will upload the full resolution image to my DA scraps; and share link to it with you. From there you must click the button that says DOWNLOAD (to the right of the screen), a window will show up, then you right click and save the full resolution image in order for it to work on your YT channel. The following video shows how this is done.


My requests for every banner I make 

My requests are simple, since at this time I'm not charging actual money for banners I make (which do take some planning and a little work) I ask for aid from those requesting; and greatly appreciate help on spreading my work and websites. I hope to get my work out there, and bring bright colors, dreams, and a few good laughs through the art I make. 

Here are some suggestions on how you can help me spread my work. 

1. I ask that you share the following video below with those you may know who like Bionicle.
 In this video I simply display the four banners already made, and talk about a few of the artistic processes that go into each one. Near the end I tell where to find my work, with included links to my sites in the description.
 
 
 2. You can aid in helping my work get out there by making a post about the banners I make. If you have a blog, or a group page on your social sites, sharing a picture of your banner and the video above with links to my sites would help.

3. If you have a DA, making a journal about a banner I made you, and linking back to my DA page would greatly help. 

4. Also, for those who like making videos, you can help spread my work by mentioning about one of my art pieces and what you like about it in a video of your own, and encourage other to drop by and see more of what I do (even encourage them to take a look at the video above for details and a peep at the banners I've made so far).

5. Though I do a lot of Bionicle stuff, I'm quite a diverse artist, and do much more than Bionicle. For those interested, I strongly encourage you to check out my main art site Pearllight Studio and share link to it for others to see. My main site is a rather small blip, and I would greatly enjoy finding a nook to share my other works not of Bionicle.

These are my terms for now, how you choose to share is up to you. ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment