Friday, March 28, 2014

Toa Firestorm Banner

 All right! Hopefully this is good for TF; this is a Youtube banner made for Toa Firestorm. See his channel here  at Toa Firestorm YT. Upon making the Makuta Nazo Banner; I was surprised to have two more people (Firestorm included) ask me if I could make them a YT banner too.

For this one I went along a similar style like Nazo's, only went for a firey look, used the same techniques on the photo, and this time used Matoran and veteran typewriter fonts.
Here's something important! I realized that YT requires specified sizes for images serving as banners. In order to get these banners to work, I looked up the proportion and found a template to use. This template allowed me to set up the banner in the exact format it needs to be in order to work on YT. So yes, I'm very happy to have found that, and now can have an easier time with this
 whole banner making thing. ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment