Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Pearllight self MOC

 Finally! This is my self MOC as of today when she's in basic form. Her build has improved since the many prototype structures, and the overall appearance of my MOC is purely based off the drawing I made of her (see Official proto Pearllight Posters ).

If I had the proper parts, there are a few things I might tweak still (the shoulders mostly); but overall I'm fairly satisfied with the build and how my MOC has "grown" in a sense, through time. 

The main things I changed on her were the torso, feet, and additional hair clip. It was tricky finding a way to mimic the funny metal hair buns on her helmet, while still making them adjustable and able to hold her hair blades that serve as weapons and decoration.

I really like the shoes, and in concept these specific heels (based off their appearance) have a roller skate mode, and are helpful for back kicking, causing the little silver spikes on her ankles to poke and scratch an enemy.

Top row in the panel is of Pearllight with her hair blades in, bottom row is of her with the blades out. If you care to know the functions of my character and how her suit works, see Pearllight Design Pages. All you need to know about her basic suit function, and imagery are there.
 I'm so happy to finally share Pearllight and what she's like as of today. One day I might make a video on the figure; till then enjoy the panel. ^.~

No comments:

Post a Comment