Sunday, March 23, 2014

Kiina at the Bookshelf Club


 Kiina at the Bookshelf Club. These are random photos taken during some play time with LED lighting; thought Kiina looked cool sitting in a real chill manner on my bookshelf.

Kind of has a sassy, come and sit next to me kind of vibe in my opinion.
The original (above) was simply cropped to focus on Kiina purely. 

An idea came to mind after I looked back at these pics, and I thought, this lighting, and the way Kiina is sitting on my bookshelf makes me think of a night club. So as a joke, called it the Bookshelf Club (additional concept is that it's a secret night club (maybe in the world of LoL) which has a book store as a Front. People can buy books, yes; but at night, if you know the secret code, a doorway to the actual club is revealed from behind one of the bookcases. (Note the club makes the place book themed as part of the running joke).
 Above and below images, I now call the desk floor (yes, these pictures were taken on my desk). I edited the backdrop out and slipped in a big metal door to make it more interesting. Kiina asked to have some pictures taken of her on the desk floor, right before she
 heads for the bookshelf seating. XD
 Sorry for blurriness... camera doesn't like the dark, and my hands were kind of wobbly. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment