Thursday, March 20, 2014

Hahli and Gali- Spring Walk

Several years ago during a warm afternoon, I snapped shots of Hahli Mahri and Gali Mistika taking a pleasant walk through the long grasses.

First we start off from a distance, then zoom in as they speak of Toa matters. (It's all concept really; these images were anonymous photos taken to look like the two ladies were traveling somewhere in a meadow just outside Le-Koro.) I'm considering a comic idea for them, or maybe add them to a mini story, but currently the basic photos are what I have to share in this post.

(More photos below, didn't feel like using my flickr).


  The above image is one my favorites out of the nine shared. I love how the sunlight illuminates them, and the angle brings you more at their level, like you can almost hear what they're talking about. Concept dialogue, Hahli puts her hand up and tried to assure Gali, "I know Jaller will do the right thing, he's not like Tahu; he's learned from other leaders examples and mistakes" she says. Gali nods, "Yes, you're right, Jaller is more likely to listen....unlike Tahu. It's a shame Ta-Koroans are so hot headed and confident; if it weren't for water, their behavior could lead to their destruction." she sighs. Both the Ga-Toa agree with concern.


 Close up side views above and below. These two are my second favorites out of the nine, specifically the one below, so clean and crisp, once again bringing you down to the figures level.

Closing scene, left angle of the ladies (taken right before the sun was going down and getting too dark for me to take more pictures.) Enjoy. ^.~

No comments:

Post a Comment