Saturday, March 22, 2014

Tahu Love- Fake Music Album Cover

Have I gone crazy? It's not even Valentine's Day.... and no, I'm not a Tahu fan girl; so you might be wondering, what in the world is this?!

Let me tell you, I had the strongest urge to make this after seeing this art piece on DA BIONICLE Album cover and then when I read the comment Oyee left, pointing out that the flame arch looked like a half heart shape; something came to mind which grew progressively bigger, and then became absolutely unexpected, but hilarious in my opinion (and decided to take that concept a step further).

The results of this one notion, led to a Tahu Love song album cover. I think I had a three way inspiration here; the first was Oyee's comment, the second related to having Lilo and Stitch on the mind (which then led way to the Elvis song played in the movie "Burnin Love"), and then my recent delving into the first Bionicle movie (remembering what part Tahu has just the right look, for just the right album). And so I give to you "Hunk of Burnin Love"; the hottest new hit on store shelves, by Tahu.

No, this isn't a real album, but I know for a fact that this will become a fake Bionicle product in the Life of Lewa universe (no doubt Lewa bought the CD just to tease Tahu about it).

The songs listed in the corners were added to to make the cover more interesting. Five of them are actual song names I chose randomly for the list. The only song that isn't real (probably some new song in the LoL world) is "Hot Sauce" (at least I don't think there's a real song out there called that; if there is I don't know about it). "Burnin Love" is Elvis (which it gets stuck in my head, but I don't technically like the song beyond using it as a joke),"Hold on Tight" I added from my favorite song in ELO "Hold On Tight To Your Dreams", "Drinking My Baby Goodbye" is related to an LoL related joke where Tahu dances to this Charlie Daniels song (this a result of my friend, not me); "Here Comes the Sun" is real, but overly sappy, so I added its name, and the last song "Haven't Met You Yet" is a real song that gets stuck in my head by Michael Bubble.

There you have it, enjoy and hope you have a good laugh! ^.~

No comments:

Post a Comment