Monday, March 24, 2014

Kiina's Skirt

 Just thought I'd cross these old first time images off the list. I took these picture to show off the funny skirt my Kiina character still wears (made it from a strip of unwanted fabric that was sliced from material I used for a costume).  It was very simple, all I had to do was gather the top, scrunch it to size, and end it with ribbon ties of matching color.

I'll confess, I've been in a majorly odd mood for neon colors and music themes (kind of why the background of my picture page ended up having a juke box/ roller derby rink feel to it). What? It seemed to match the theme of that oh so colorful fabric with sparkle I used in the photos.

Tell the truth, I'm pretty satisfied with this; though the theme gives me the urge to dance. :P 


It comes to show you, very little material is needed to make a fun costume for Bionicle. I hope to make more outfits in the future; till then, have fun viewing the four angles of Kiina's skirt (which looks sort of like a tutu..) ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment