Monday, February 17, 2014

LoL "Heart Burn"- Ashton's Broken Secret

(Tahu holds Ashton firmly against the wall with one hand, and his other hand starts to glow with heat. “Do you know what I do to misbehaving youth? Especially ones who commit such secretive things outside of marriage, and put their pleasures before their duties?” growls Tahu.)

Yes, that's right, the fourth Life of Lewa chapter is about to come (above text is a small peep at the most intense scene in all of chapter 4. The above scene relates to the very end of LoL chapter four's continuation episode "Heart Burn".
Version 2
The first part of chapter four, "Rough Town Rooky" hasn't yet been given an art piece (which I hope to start making soon). Both chapters will be posted when all images are complete. ^.~


I had trouble deciding between version 1 and version 2 snapshots. Version one was clearer and more defined, so I went with it, but have kept version two (displayed above) for it's subtle charm. There's something about version two I still like; I think it has something to do with the emotion it carries, resembling the emotions of the scene just a bit better, I just won't be making it official.

The props I used for this set was my trusty cardboard box, a couple display boards (one black foam and the other white cardboard), some Styrofoam, brick scrapbook paper, and several light sources.

Just felt like making a few close up scenes while the props were still on my bed. Above is a closer view of Ashton being pinned against the wall, tears of fear running down his mask (digital extra).

In the background, Lewa awkwardly stands as he did in the story, knowing what's about to come for Ashton, but all at once feeling kind of bad about the situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment