Monday, February 24, 2014

Hahli Pin Up Poses

In last post Hahli Mahri Modified-MOC I mentioned about this adjusted models predecessor; her modified version before the short torso problem was fixed. As stated, I planned on making a panel for this older set of images, for the sake of displaying their charm. 

Though her torso is short, I find each pose to hold its own life and quality, something I didn't feel was captured as well during photo shoot of her newer version with extended torso. This is why I made a panel displaying what I now call pin up poses of Hahli, who's positioned in multiple stances of blatant girlishness. You could practically say, in a comedic sense,
 that she was trying to be cute for Jaller.

In some ways I find Hahli's modified short torso version still holds more charm than her extended torso version.. I don't think she looks all that awkward in either respects though; unlike Gali Mistika, who definitely needed the extended torso. But oh well, improvement have been made to both, and both have their previous short torso build pictures.


Enjoy, and have a wink from the perfectly pretty Hahli. ^.~

No comments:

Post a Comment