Friday, February 21, 2014

LoL- First Time Pod Cast

I'll admit, I'm stepping slightly out of my comfort zone on this, but I have been dreaming about it. Since I'm not a very fast reader, even when reading my own writings, I sat down and tried making my own pod cast for the Life of Lewa story. It's been my plan to make behind the scene pod casts for LoL, before I even started writing the tale. I figured it would be fun to make additional videos that explain the artistic process and exclusive details from the directors that help further explain LoL in detail; much like behind the scenes commentary as they have in movies.

With this idea, I sat down and gave my try at making my first behind the scene podcast of the LoL history article Life of Lewa-How it Began For those who like reading, thumbs up, but for those who prefer listening, the following video may be for you.

 
I'll confess... I feel like the podcast could be better; but I can only do so much with the simple equipment I have on hand, so apologies for the breath sounds and click noises, I don't have a devise to balance that issue out at this time. Also, my reading out loud skills aren't the greatest; I slip up ever so slightly in small parts of the recording, nothing you can't look past I suppose..after all, nothing is perfect.
        For me, listening to a story can fun, unfortunately I only have myself for making behind the scene pod casts; and I don't exactly hold the highest esteem for my own voice, and can only hope its squeakiness is bearable to those listening.

I'm considering the idea of making more behind the scene pod casts for each chapter of LoL, and maybe one day official pod casts for each LoL story chapter itself, much like books on tape. But at this time, I've only given it a first try, and hope I did ok...

What do you think? Should I make more of these? 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment