Friday, February 7, 2014

Humanized Frona MOC fan art

 It feels like an honor to suddenly have someone make fan art of my Bionicle MOC character, Frona. SaphireGothicLolita seems to really like Frona, and has made two different drawings of her, both in normal form (above) and her crazy form, Frona cupid (below). 

The first time SGL asked to do fan art of Frona, made me feel tickled. It was the first time anyone has asked to do something like this relating to something I made. You can find the original image of SGL's work on DA. Here's link to Humanized MOC-Frona, Toa of Black Ice made by SGL. 

When it comes to Frona Cupid, SGL seemed to have a very interesting take on the outfit style of my MOC; in fact I like the costume she designed..probably would wear it myself if it were actual. You can see the original upload on SGL's DA submission Happy Valentine's Day! 2014 

I smile when I see that my work is liked by another, and in a sense has helped inspire another artist to make their own unique work based off of it. Even more interesting is that Frona Cupid in Humanized form seems to have served as a happy Valentine's Day greeting, and a displayed specialty art piece on SGL's page...for the moment that is. Is that cool or what?! :D

Images in the post both belong to SGL, Frona and Frona Cupid Bionicle MOC belong to me. Yay for inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment