Friday, September 18, 2015

The Legends of Ika Nui banner

Samuel Porter asked me today if I could make a redo banner for a new YT channel of his. The original art piece I did for him was using his MOCs Zerox and Samax. This time he wanted to rid of Zerox, keep Samax, and add a new guy I know not the name of, but find pretty interesting.
This interest alone for the purple and black figure with golden claws is the only reason I was willing to create a remake with a new name (The Legends of Ika Nui).
 The biggest plus was that I saved the PSE file for the original banner, so tweaking the color coding was simple, and I only had to adjust the new guy to fit in.
I also know that for those without some kind of Photoshop program, making cool banners isn't as easy or flashy, so I figure I mind as well have fun and do what I can with the program I have, despite it not being as complex as CS6.

No comments:

Post a Comment