Saturday, September 12, 2015

Big N Tall Shopping

So happy to have made this! It's been on the idea list for years, came from a simple day dream that connects with the many mini adventures of Pearllight giving Toa a tour of Earth and having a little fun along the way.

This is what I imagine myself doing with a few of the Toa Nuva at a Big and Tall clothing store. What better place to take them shopping, right? 
I settled with this basic version of no text to leave you guessing, and then went ahead to make the one with text.

I can see myself doing this, getting the Toa to try on graphic Ts that match up with their elements, Pohatu's words implying Pearl didn't tell them what the shirts say, her deviousness evident as she happily holds up a green shirt for Lewa, with words of choice to match him. Maybe he'll get some girls that way. ;P Probably what he'll say later. Tahu is the one who's confused most, puzzled by the wearing of clothes and stretching the nit in his fingers.

Just wait, aftermath events could be Lewa attempting to squeeze himself into a dress shirt. Shield your eyes and discourage any form of posing from the spirit of air.

For the curious, the wall words were added for interest, they say "We Sell Graphic Tees".

I can only say I wish to speed up in drawing, something like this doesn't feel like it should take 7 hours of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment