Friday, January 17, 2014

SE Frona Cupid Picture Collection/trading cards

Be My Valentine Collection
Prepare to melt your eyes and hearts on these special edition pictures of Frona Cupid. 
Your eyes may burn from the bright pinks and reds of Frona Cupid's passionate posters, but Valentines Day is what she's all about, and these are the colors of that season.

Frona Cupid may be rather old in the respect that she's existed since 2010; I mentioned about her back story in the post Frona Cupid back in 2013. Her role as a character will one day be fully displayed in the LoL story line, most likely in chapter 10 or 11. 

The Flickr link to old images of her is provided in the Frona Cupid post, but I have since then improved the color quality of these images as mentioned to be done in the Frona Cupid post last year. I also kept to my word about making trading cards of all the pictures (more details on them given further below).

I made these scrapbook pages of all her pictures for easier sharing. I feel that the images sitting by themselves on Flickr are never going to be noticed that well; so I settled with displaying them 
all as a compiled art piece.
Each page measures 12x14, and I managed to fit 12 of the main images on the first page, but found there was no more room for the last two.
Beauty sleep
 For the last two images, I stuck with their theme of beauty sleep, and made a digital scrapbook page with white doily designs and big hearts. In personal taste I like the look of my "Beauty Sleep" page over the first "Be My Valentine" collection page.
 Both stand as a series, and would sit side by side in a book.
Frona Cupid trading cards-sheet 1
As mentioned in last years post, I had a goal to make trading cards out of these images; and so I have. The original idea was to make post cards that you could print out and give away as Valentines to anyone geeky enough to know this is a Bionicle MOC. But I found it takes more effort, not to mention ink to print out 5x7 postcards. I felt specialty trading cards were a better choice since they took less material, and are more easily stored.

The concept of specialty MOC trading cards has been a running idea I've had for a long time. They're based off the concept of ATC's (artist trading cards). Someday I might make a post on this concept, for now you get the idea.
Frona Cupid trading cards-sheet 2
You are aloud to view and print out these trading cards for sharing, but I will hope for your respect in crediting me as the artist who made them, and the inventor of this specific MOC. If you print these and share them, just be sure to credit me, and link back to this post. ^.~

No comments:

Post a Comment