Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Hands On Shock-RP comic

Here's a simple comic that I made specifically for the article All 4 Role Play on Deviant Art. 
I made it as an example on what exactly animated still life (ASL) RP is. 

Since I have no blog that seems natural enough to hold the article on role play, I've decided to just link to it and share imagery made for the article. 

It's always been a running joke during past Bionicle RP sessions for me and a friend to make the toy characters suddenly realize they're being manipulated by a set of giant hands, which they then scream in shock about (as Kiina *left* and Moonbreeze *right*) are doing in the comic strip above.

Feel free to read the article if you're curious to know all the different role play styles I'm familiar with, and have done. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment