Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Bionicle sketch dump 2

 
 Some of you may have remembered my first sketch dump of Bionicle sketches. Seeing I haven't been as motivated to create full fledged illustrations or colored pieces I've started with the basic show case of what's to be worked on in the near future perhaps. 

Each of these sketches ranging from pencil, pen, and digital all have a place in the many ideas swirling through my head, but as I mentioned in the last post for sketches, I hope to just use them as they are in a simple illustration with a bit of color.

As usual, I find a story is told through every sketch, how one interprets the story is solely based on your own imagination. In the top row I have a Toa greeting my character, a Matoran who seems to be  a thief, and an anonymous figure standing on the very end to the right. Then near the middle we have some anonymous figures draw on a whim digitally, among them being several Lewa interpretations. Bottom row I can remember is a fancy Jaller sketch, Pohatu patting Pearl's (my character's) head, and the figure on the right is a sketch that could assume multiple identities as a base structure for one of my MOC's (either Moonbreeze or Kiana).

No comments:

Post a Comment