Friday, May 23, 2014

I'm A Failure

For my safety he told me to find a life for myself, get some work, and keep my head low for awhile.... But look at me, I'm a failure!” Ashton sobs, “A slacker... an idiot..! I always mess up, and..and..”
Above is a sneak peek of LoL chapter 5 "From City to Sundown".  This is an emotional scene that takes place on Ashton's behalf; but the clip of dialogue from this chapter is all the more I will spill.

Art details: I used scrapbook paper to pull off that cracked desert dirt look, placed down a fire wood prop with spinner from a candy toy set, added an electric tea candle surrounded with red tissue paper, and hung a Barbie camping pot on the stick (Guess what's cooking?), I placed down a G.I. Joe blanket, posed my characters, and took my pictures. Final touch ups were adding stars and stone cliffs digitally to form a backdrop, adjusting levels, and adding eye glow.

No comments:

Post a Comment