Monday, June 2, 2014

Tokuta Rep. Moc

Because I like making art off adventures and RP's my character gets involved in, I decided to make a Tokuta representation MOC from the current Mata Nui RP I'm in on G+. The original Tokuta is a tad different, I didn't have the parts to make my version exact, but to be honest, I like the way the rep. turned out. The structure, though simple, really seems to reflect to that of a 19 year old individual (the age which Tokuta as a character is).

I made the basic panel of Tokuta rep MOC, figuring it would be a shame to let the design go unseen. Technically it's fan art because it's someone else's character made to mimic the original, but isn't exact. My true reason for making a fan based MOC is so I can make fan art photo scenes for the RP. It's a shame that the MOC of Tokuta is rather short in comparison to my character, but I have a few tricks up my sleeve to make illusion, hopefully enough to keep Tokuta from looking so short in scenes with Pearllight.

I added extra Matoran writing on the panel for interest. It spells out "two bladed Toa warrior".


Overall I like this MOC, the legs actually came out rather nice... though I might play with that some more in the future. None the less, I'm satisfied with the overall masculine, yet youthful build.

No comments:

Post a Comment