Friday, June 13, 2014

Palace of Justice MN RP

 The adventure continues. In the MN RP of G+ there's a place called the Palace of Justice (basically a judgement hall and jail of Ko-Koro). My character got to briefly act in scenes of the palace, and I found description of the place interesting. This is why I snagged the opportunity to bring the palace to life and give everyone a view of what it might be like. Credit for the photos goes to Veneras, he took pictures of the headless Rahkshi and his character, and that inspired me to give the images life. 

The above angle was fun, I added pillars and watermarked this joint project by writing names and dates in Matoran on the pillars (great way to incorporate credits into an art piece).
Above, one of my more favorite angles. Something about the way Veneras set up the photo that gives it a more menacing look, one that contains mystery and suspense. Veneras the character is in fact the one who chopped the head off this Rahkshi, and wears it on his armor. 

To make the background and pillars of the image I used metal texture and blue filters. I think it served well enough to make icy walls and flooring. Final touch up were shading and level tweaks. Also in both images I changed the hand color of the Rahkshi to black, being that they were once red and temporary on the MOC. This is why I made them match for the art piece.

Trivia: My character was actually following Veneras around in the palace of justice, but for safety reasons was invisible. I like to think she's standing nearby in  the images, you just don't know it. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment