Friday, June 20, 2014

Too Slow Champ

Lhikan and Tahu had a challenge, two of the best lava boarders around, who would win? Tahu kept steady and grinned with determination, but sure enough Lhikan pulled a skilled move and raced ahead, using a lone stone as a ramp; "Too slow, champ!" he shouts out with a chuckle. 
Tahu shakes his head, "Keep it up, I have some twists of my own, and you're slowing down." 
Lhikan chuckles again, "I may be old, but I've still got a spark left in me.. don't push your luck".

Ever wonder what would happen if Lhikan were around to meet the Toa Nuva? Well this idea is an alternate scenario sure to bring that mystery into a *heated* twist of adventure. Nothing like a thrilling lava board race, one pro against another.

This is the first time I've ever tried painting lava..It was pretty fun actually. I tweaked up the movie style of both characters, Lhikan was definitely more detailed in design. In basic free hand, this project was pretty fun, so happy to share a what if. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment