Friday, January 18, 2013

Cup Cake Lewa, birthday card

 Cup cake Lewa, a specialty birthday card, has been made for an old friend of mine who's 15'th birthday is coming up this Monday; which is why in the above picture I hid a wonky 15 in the glitter coming off the cup cake. ^_~

I felt Lewa would be the best choice for a card, being that he was my friend's favorite character, and the main character she use to role play for the "Life of Lewa" series.

I took many photos of him, then added in a confetti background, complete with a jolly tree speak greeting, "Make a dream-wish!". I felt that was perfect to top off the birthday greeting, and include lots of memory through a fun character. I might also mention that Lewa is dressed and built the way he was back in 2010 when the Life of Lewa series was still being role played. Costume complete with sash and snake medallion.

While I was at it, I made four more cards with the other multiple photos I took, and threw them together as a card series I call "Cup Cake Lewa" greeting cards. You can find the whole set on my Flickr here http://www.flickr.com/photos/76669336@N04/sets/72157632553600901/ Or you can view the four other cards below. This series, to me, makes a great set of birthday cards to light anyone's day if they like Bionicle and cup cakes. ^_^





Happy viewing. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment