Sunday, November 4, 2012

Jungle Agori Mask Design

 Lately I've been getting into my old sketch books from 2008/9/10. This mask design was made around 2009, and was one of the first sketches I did in one my most favorite sketch books. I didn't think about whether it was Matoran or Agori, but after looking at it again, I think it has more of an Agori feel.

This is a design I would likely use in the old role play series, "Life of Lewa". Likely just a local villager Lewa knows. Nothing fancy really, just a quick design that's somehow still pleasing for being so old.

I added plant life as a background, felt it helped pull the design together, make it seem less barren. I include the design without background below, more details can be seen on a flat surface, and I'd say the flat background is more of a concept view of the mask.
I have many other Bionicle sketched from my favorite sketch book coming this way, so stay tuned. Enjoy. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment