Friday, April 17, 2015

Run From the Darts

 
 "Run From the Darts", the extra angles from previous photo shoot now illustrated, main angle used in the Dart Bullet Gun-encyclopedia page. See the previous post for the raw base image before editing.

Above is the two way image panel, a way to display both angles in one place (more specifically for easy sharing).
 I chose a Piraka because they just seem to fit the part for something like this. Gelu seemed like a good candidate for being the poor target getting shot with sleeping darts; but more specifically the character choices of these scenes reflect on future concepts for the MN-NC-I RP, where Kyrian the detective (Gelu representing him), gets chased by a rebel Skahkdi across the desert somewhere on the border of Po Koro.
 Seriously though, these scenes were just extras I whipped up for fun, used a desktop image for the background, adjusted lighting, all that jazz.

As you can see above an below, I have the clip images stand alone. The above ones are very subtle in angle, left one being used for my previous image, and right one being used for one of the illustrations.

This scene (obviously used for the first illustration) holds a certain menacing, pained kind of feel which I sort of like. Definitely would be running fast if a Skahkdi were chasing me with a tranquilizer gun. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment