Thursday, April 30, 2015

Dedective Duet- Sicle and Ky poster

 
"Detective Duet". Seeing I had both images done of Kyrian and Sicline, I decided to put the two together on a poster, their poses fitting into the image surprisingly well. You can see the images and posts individually through the name links.

I figure two characters together on a page can contain more life than just the stand alone image of them. These two detectives work together, both having their own unique personalities which are better reflected when they stand side by side.

I added in some shadows and words and the poster was done, made to look as a movie or book image. What adventure lies ahead, what shocking cases will these two partners face when Makuta mob rises to spread wrong across the land? Find out it the thrilling mini series "Mata Nui Investigators (MN-I)". :P (That actually is a considered concept. I may make a mini series about these detectives and call it MN-I as mentioned).

 
Because filters are so fun and I wanted to emphasize the poster look, here's the more stylized version of the image, not official, but a fun concept.

And if that wasn't enough, as part of a joke, I made them pink, a reference to a story chapter where Ky stated at least he isn't half fire and ice, which could be pink. The other cheesy twist on the pink is to call them love toa, fighting evil with hugs and kisses. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment