Sunday, April 19, 2015

Record Keeper

 "Record" Keeper. A little pun image which came to mind, based off the scene in "Legends of Metru Nui" where Onewa calls Whenua a record keeper. My thoughts, they never specified what he archived; who's to say he didn't have some odd hobbies. :P

So here we go, Whenua in a sparkly room, complete with Disco ball, record player, and a new record in hand. (So this is what lies deep within the archives). XD Guess Whenua needs to get out more.
This second angle of the image came out because I was trying to minimize reflection in the paper, but the first image is the official piece since Whenua is staring at you and not off to the side.
Behind the scenes: I set up cardboard and scrapbook paper for my background, then added my objects and sticky tacked the Barbie record to Whenua's hand. After that it was a challenge of taking a picture without myself being blatantly noticeable through the reflective background. I only partially succeeded... After the pictures were taken, I cropped the scenes, edited color and background, then added final touches like eye lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment