Friday, December 25, 2015

Watcha Reading Ero

 "Watcha reading, lad?" This series of images came after "He hardly knows I'm here."  I felt it would be fun to show something less sad while the set was still up.

Sometimes on calm afternoons, Erozion will read comic books and race model cars across his floor. Now and then Lewa will come in to check on him, curious to know what his son is reading so intently.
 Days like these would take place sometime before "He hardly knows I'm here".

As always, I experimented with angles, the one above a side view, it's main version the more angled one which brings focus to both figures.
 You might not notice at first, but Ero is reading Travels of Frona comics. :P
  I tried to make the image even more focused with longer shots. The right version stands on its own as an image portraying just Erozion on a relaxed afternoon in his room.

No comments:

Post a Comment