Monday, January 4, 2016

Tropical Punch

What a scene! Tropical punch, taste the victory. ;P

How did I come to this idea? The story is rather simple, one day while I was clothes shopping I saw a sign on the wall that said tropical punch, suddenly my mind scrambled this with several things I had been looking at recently, and then I imagined the Toa Nuva punching Skakdi.

What do you get when a group if island robots are in a wrestling match? Tropical punch of course, and all the flavors to match their color schemes. 
The song that kick started this image is by Te Vaka, called "Tamatoa".
  Have a listen while looking at this picture and enjoy. XD
Come on, who doesn't want to see the heroes kicking Skakdi skid plates. And for the record, this is the first time I've ever drawn the Skakdi. 

I also got a bit tired near the end and cheated on shading of the page, but hey, for such a simple concept it doesn't need to be perfect I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment