Monday, October 24, 2011

Flight to Bioscraper


 Also a 2008 Bionicle picture, but this time a full composition. The large building has no significance to the actual story line, but I made it because I was dreaming about the building structures of the world, and liked the idea.

For some reason I drew Lewa flying from the jungle, and across the water to get to this mystery building of nothingness. I guess you can just use your imagination, maybe it's an abandoned Matoran ruin of some kind, or maybe it used to be and now houses other creatures, possibly turned into a villains' hide out.....hmmmmm.

One other detail is that the building has a stone base, and is built directly on the water.

Since it's hard to see Lewa in the above picture, I did a close up. Small drawings, way faster and easier than large ones.

Someday I might do a colored version of this, give it some life and all; maybe give it a comic book touch. And if I do, I'll be sure to post it on here. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment