Friday, October 28, 2011

Bionicle Jack-O Laterns

 Matoran mask, based off Onua Mata's mask. It's sorta wonky, but I guess it adds character.
I guess when the pumpkin isn't lit, it's like a Matoran from Karzahni's realm.

This one was really simple to make, and I think I still have the paper design sitting around somewhere. Maybe if I find it I'll add it to the post.
 
 I haven't done any Jack-O Lanterns in awhile. And this year I won't be doing one, but at least I have some pictures of the one from 2010 (above) and 2009 (Ignika mask below).

 I did this one at a friends house and drew the design on with pen, it was my very first Bionicle themed pumpkin I ever tried, and I still think it's funny.
  Of course what would a robot be without his lights.

Because I'm a goof ball, I held up the pumpkin mask in front of my face. So, how does it look with my princess costume? :P

The original design I had in mind before Ignika was to do a Vorox or Scrall, but due to limited time,
and those designs being complicated, I went with Ignika, an easier choice.

Hope you enjoy these Bionicle pumpkins, see you real soon.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks. I did other ones too of Gresh and a Vorox-
      Gresh and Vorox pumpkin If you're interested to see. ^_^

      Delete