Saturday, September 17, 2011

Introduction

     Hello everyone, welcome to my second official blog I've ever made. I still consider myself an early blogger, but love doing what I do; and so, I'm  happy to say my Bionicle and robot related blog is officially open.

As I mentioned before, this blog is where I will be posting anything having to do with Bionicle or robot related subjects in general. That would include main Bionicle ideas and the majorly twisted ideas of my own, which have been inspired by Bionicle and other robot themes. 
Why Bionicfusion? 
If you're wondering why I gave this blog that name, it's because I mix Bionicle with the girlish ideas that go through my head; resulting in a fused, twisted Bionicle world of my own, aside from the main story line.

So prepare yourself to view art, photos, maybe even videos; some mainstream and others from the deepest darkest recesses of my demented mind....Mwahahaha. :P Don't worry, it's not that scary.

But I do warn you, I may not get to post too often since I'm now managing two blogs, the other being Pearllight Studio(my main art site) which I'll mention about at a later time.

Anyway, I hope you drop by, maybe leave a nice comment. I look forward to blogging and sharing with you, so have fun. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment