Monday, January 30, 2017

The Great Firelight Stone


"The Great Firelight Stone"

While I had my camera out this evening, I took some pictures of Trill observing the kitchen table salt lamp. 

Trill's adventures seem to expand all the time as she discovers something new and intriguing during her travels around, and beneath the island.
 
I started off by experimenting with a dark light setting to capture that rich orange color of the salt, then I phased over into a lighter setting to show where Trill is within the dimness of the room.
 
 Many ideas for editing come to mind, and one day I hope to enlarge the series by getting pictures of Trill with the other two salt lamps in the house. 

The largest salt lamp will be the most interesting I think because it's white in color, making it seem more like one of the large light stones you see in the Bionicle series.

No comments:

Post a Comment