Thursday, November 5, 2015

Big N Tall Shopping comic

 Some of you may recall the Big N Tall Shopping image included in this comic. Funny questions followed about what the other three Toa would be wearing, several of those questions pertaining to Kopaka. His first shirt quote was a suggestion from someone on Google+.

All the shirt designs in this comic were fun to design, especially Onua's. All the other shirt quotes were just a result of my zany brainstorming.

A joke had followed about Kopaka, people wondering where he was. For one moment I thought he might not be there at all, and preferred the coffee shop in the mall, which connects onto the other comic strip "No Mask, No Service". I decided though that I'd include Kopaka somewhere, and the comic developed from there, the fancy suit idea coming from a conversation on Deviant Art with a fan of my work. :P
The rest of the comic melded out into a second page where I found a way to combine a few day dreams once separate ideas, into this comic. Turaga Files and Tie Time Lewa were both separate at one point in my sketch book. Gave me a good excuse to add more puns to my pages. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment