Tuesday, January 6, 2015

2014 Bionicle Accessory Designs



 2014, it was a pretty big year, especially because of my continuous designing spree. I forgot to mention about all the Bionicle accessory stuff I did to this Bionicle blog (face palm), so here they are.
This post is dedicated to 2014 and another year gone by with more results and fun projects. Each of these pictures has their own links to main posts for each of them if you want to know more about the designs.

The above Bionicle Element Jewelry was my first set of Bionicle themed jewelry designs and they were rather liked, much to my surprise, especially the clasp bracelets. I was shocked to find my name mentioned on G+ by someone who was thinking about trying to make a solid plastic printed rendition of some of these designs.
 I went on to carry the theme from the main element jewelry sets, continuing the use of the element symbols and compiled these Bionicle Belt designs.
 And if earrings, bracelets, and belts aren't enough, I continued the theme and designed these Bionicle Element Headbands.
 After all the basic elements, some wanted to see the opposing elements of shadow and light, hence came the Light and Shadow TnM Bionicle Jewelry set. Who knew Bionicle could make cool cameos.
 Then came the Mata Nui Virtue Necklace. This is one of my favorite pieces, really would like to make it an actual novelty necklace.
And finally, a piece inspired from a more recent Bionicle RP that started near the end of summer, I made a Le Koro journal/gift box design. Basic accessories of a Maori leaf charm, with a matching box and journal that display the air element symbol.

That's a wrap for 2014 accessory designs themed around Bionicle. Now onto 2015 and the urge to continue on with my projects and hopefully more designing.

No comments:

Post a Comment