Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Ion's Vacation Photo

Couldn't resist, another joint project. I took a picture taken by BionicleMOC FTW, of his character Ion is newest form, half shadow half air in element (love those arms). The pose nudged me to place him on a more interesting background for the heck of it. Oh look, now Ion is on vacation, standing on the beach of Mata Nui. :P

As a joke we conceptualized my character Pearllight took a photo of him, and he posed for it. Souvenir image for the both of them. I figure the image can also be fun for a faux scrapbook, filled with pages of your MOC on different adventures, with fake journaling written by you (I mean your character). When this scene happens, likely in the alternate world (the MN-CV-I RP, a new private group I invented, something I may speak more about at a later time).

No comments:

Post a Comment