Monday, February 25, 2013

Nidhiki Golf

Hey everybody, check this out; my newest art piece for a small contest on my DA, to make a picture of the classic dark hunters Nidhiki and Krekka having a friendly game of golf.

The details were given in a journal entry from the group I'm part of called, TheOrderofMataNui. For record purposes, here's the link to that journal entry. http://my.deviantart.com/art/Quick-dA-Points-Freebie-2-353351179  Being that I was the first to enter, I won first place. :D The contest holder was very pleased with the picture, his comment, "This is amazing! Much better than expected. I love it! ^_^". He was also starting to feel like no one was going to join the contests, since he started it at the beginning of the month, and no one seemed to care, until I finally dropped my link below the journal entry. And even more fun news is that I received the bonus points for adding Turaga Dume into the picture in a fun way; so instead of nine points, I got 12. ^.^

I was thinking about adding some text bubble to this picture, but decided to leave them out and just write what I could hear the characters saying in description. As I quoted on my DA below this picture:  (As I made this image I could just hear these two talking, where Krekka says, "Ehhh, you sure ya doin it right..?" and Nihiki says, "Of course I'm sure! Now shut up and let me put...")

Details: The picture is hand drawn, inked; and colored with colored pencils, marker, and jell pen. The only color that didn't show up after scanning is the light blue I used on the sky... oh well.


No comments:

Post a Comment