Thursday, February 14, 2013

Gresh and Marine

 Happy Valentines Day everybody! These two pictures are strictly from my old role play series, Life of Lewa. Back in the Frona Cupid post I gave some history on her origin, and mentioned about the specialty Valentines Day episodes; those very episodes included much more than Frona Cupid and her insanity, and these photos are another peek at what followed after.

In the late evening after all had been fixed and Frona was back in her normal mind, we pan over to a simple love scene. The character to the left is Marine, I'll speak more about her at a later time. In these scenes Gresh and Marine are sharing a simple, sweet moment, holding hands and hugging. The two were naturally attracted to each other, and they let people believe it was just another pixie problem; a mischievous way of hiding their embarrassment. Reflecting back on this scene, I do believe Gresh made an engagement announcement, the tale was played so long ago it's hard for me to remember how it went exactly. But he engaged Marine, which is why she's hugging him tenderly below.

These pictures in my opinion make a great set of Valentines cards. I just wanted to share them with you, even though I do plan to use them again if I ever rewrite the series for Life of Lewa, and include pictures amongst the writing.

A few details on how I did these scenes. I used my Fairytopia Barbie set and placed it outside in the right lighting, then posed the characters and took some pictures. 


No comments:

Post a Comment