Sunday, May 6, 2012

Happy Birthday Pearllight :D

Guess what day it is? That's right, my birthday. :)
Okay, so the images are dated from last year, but I never actually shared them on my main sites. Better to do it now while Pearllight is still around.

I chose the best pictures from Pearllight's birthday album. 
Above is Pearllight's standing pretty pose, and below to the right is a second version of standing pretty. To the left is what I call the actress pose; very flamboyant, and almost too giddy.

                      Actress pose                                                             Standing pretty, second pose

 Here Pearllight is so excited she can't keep from popping her foot. Yep, girlishness is just bursting from within. Though, these poses belong more to the old Pearllight personality.

 For me? I like cake, especially chocolate.^_^


All right, I'll pose for you. Take a picture, it will last longer, a whole lot longer than this cake. >:)



 Come on and take the picture already, I want cake. >:(

One of the nicest pictures in the whole album...or at least by my opinion. A final pic before the messy chow down of cake.

Details on the picture: These pictures were taken on a homemade set, all done on my bed. I put down some cardboard box props, and draped sparkly fabric over top. Pearllight's eyes are lit from the back by a carefully placed LED key chain light; brings the personality out in her. The knife is a dollhouse accessory, the cake from a Disney princess Polly pocket set, the table holding the cake from Barbie, the table cloth an old handkerchief, the birthday hat from a Kelly doll, and the dress made from a fancy hair scrunchy and tulle scraps.

You can find these details and more pictures of Pearllight's birthday here  http://www.flickr.com/photos/76669336@N04/sets/72157629594822436/

No comments:

Post a Comment