Sunday, April 29, 2012

Pearllight icon pictures

 Hey guys, coming back to you with more Pearllight stuff. 

After making the official poster, my next goal was to make her personal icon pics. 
The above image is my official choice, being that it's the most appealing to my taste.

Below are the other choices I made, and may switch my style now and then with one of them; depending on my mood.

 Radiant blue 

 Celestial travel

Surfing

 

Behind the helmet 

Curious to know how I made my icon helmet? Here's the starter sketch.
 By applying sacred geometry to my project, it gave me a cleaner, nearly perfect helmet. The only thing I wasn't able to pull off with geometry were the eyes; I just sort of winged that part, and used a few line crossings as a guide.
Once that was finished, I went in and outlined it, scanned the image, and colored it digitally.

There you have it. ^-^ 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment