Saturday, April 21, 2012

Spoofed comic "When Lewa Farts"

 Am I the only one who finds this funny?

 When I was looking up Toa Nuva images on Biosector01.com, and saw this picture, an image of the Toa Nuva's awakening from the Bionicle comic books, I couldn't help but laugh. 
     When I looked at the expressions of the characters, and noticed the giant dust explosion in the background, swirling to the foreground, I suddenly had a twisted idea of what was really happening in this picture. It amused me so much that I had to spoof it, ending with the above results.

Below is the image before I added speech and thought bubbles.
I think it's amusing how you can change the feel of a comic, just by changing, or in this case adding words to the image. I may try this again in the future on larger comic panels.

Original comic image

A quick heads up, I mentioned that someday I may make a Pearllight prototype drawing, see here http://bionicfuzion.blogspot.com/2011/09/origin-of-pearllight.html ,and recently I've picked my pencil back up, and am happy to say the rough draft drawing of Pearllight is complete, but I still have a little ways to go, so stay tuned. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment