Saturday, June 1, 2019

Swing Into Action Kalea

Kalea: "Yudron, a Glatorian asked me if I could swing into action. I sure can!"

Kalea enjoys her little side wood swing. This is when she feels more in tune with her internal element of air. "Swinging is like flying. Your legs dangle from the seat, and with a lean-push you go higher and higher till you feel like the wind is going to knock you into the sky." she would say.

Sometimes she'll swing so high her toes touch the tree leaves above the support branch. She especially likes it when a few fall, like green glitter that wind-drifts.

I was asked by a Deviant Art follower, Yudrontheglatorian, if I could try to draw Kalea in a different pose besides her forward stance in her design page. Here she is, swinging.

I tried adding a marker overlay to this one too. The difference is subtle.

No comments:

Post a Comment