Sunday, March 26, 2017

Trill's Bookcase Hangout and Water Tank Inspection

(Mar. 5, 2017)

Trill at her normal resting spot on my bookcase shelf.

I find it amusing that I set the water cup for my deffuser next to her. It's like she's always mediating before the water pitcher, standing before the two Bionicle graphic novels just behind her.

Trill has been very patient, and is waiting for me to write the story of how we met, but still I remain too busy to sit down and work on the Pearllight Origins tale.

Till then, Trill keeps me inspired where I can see her as I work at my desk.





(Mar. 26, 2017)

Yesterday I took a picture of Trill gazing down a pit to the water tank (distiller).

The tank has been in need of cleaning, and Trill is there to inspect it as a water type should.















 
I played around with tweaking the picture for more interest. first I edited out certain objects (left), then I added in some water effects and lighting (right).

No comments:

Post a Comment