Saturday, July 18, 2015

Lewa's Monkey Dance

 
Lewa's monkey dance, a dance based off the dance in the Johny Bravo cartoon intro when he says, "Do the monkey with me". 
 
This stop motion was a group project done between me and my sister. She inspired the idea.
 
Several things come to mind which make this animation even funnier to me. One is Lewa doing this dance in battle victory, another is him doing this dance after finding old records in a back room and having a party, and finally I see this clip somewhere in the future when one day I hopefully finish writing more episodes for the Life of Lewa series (a day to party). XP
 
Final trivia notes, Lewa doing the monkey is a good reference for the Life of Lewa series considering his wife calls him a big green monkey or ape at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment